Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jameson Taillon 2016 Topps Chrome RC Auto



I bought this beautiful Jameson Taillon RC auto from Ebay on May 1st and received it on May 5th. It is an absolute gem, I bought it as an investment that I would like to flip in the future, but I also bought it because I am a HUUUUGE Pittsburgh Pirates fan. He has gone through so much in his career, from staying down in the minors for a couple years to having multiple surgeries. Including the surgery he just had yesterday. Jameson had a surgery for suspected testicular cancer. They got to the suspected cancerous parts early enough that the cancer could not spread. He was having a truly amazing year (even with the Pirates lackluster offense) and I hope he comes back better than ever.

1 comment:

  1. Graded cards are so hard to scan. Yours turned out really nice, good job!

    ReplyDelete