Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Cards from Will!


Yesterday, May 8th, I received these cards from my good buddy Will. His Instagram is @wregenthal, go follow him, he also has a blog page called, Foul Bunt. I met him around a year ago when I asked him to join into a box break. He joined and ended up taking a couple spots. After that, we hit it off and have been talking ever since. I talk to him on Snapchat, Skype, and Instagram. He is a very cool guy and sent me these cards as a gift. In this generous package, I received two stacks of cards and an Andrew McCutchen 2009 Topps Update auto. We both searched up the auto online but couldn't find the worth. If you know the worth, please contact me on my Instagram, @takeflightcards, or on my email, renity2188@gmail.com. Thanks again Will!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I joined that box break back then. I'm happy that you liked the package. I actually found a couple cards that I had sat aside that didn't make it into your package. Guess you'll be getting another soon...

    ReplyDelete